Our Victoria Falls Hwange Safari is a Fly-in package whichallows you to explore these 2 highlights (Victoria Falls & Hwange National Park) in luxury while enjoying a comfortable charter plane transfer between Victoria Falls & Hwange instead of a road transfer! In Victoria Falls you will be spoilt with choice – optional activities, a tour of the amazing Victoria Falls, a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River & much more awaits you.
After a quick flight to the Hwange National Park, you will live in luxury at the barefoot luxury ecolodge Elephant’s Eye, Hwange. Here you will spend the days on game drives spotting the many animals, exploring the private concession that the lodge is located on, visiting a local village & relaxing in luxury at the lodge….
If you prefer not to fly but to rather enjoy a road transfer, please click here to view our other Victoria Falls and Hwange Safari.
Keep reading to find out why you need to book this safari with Victoria Falls Safaris…
Day 1: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- On arrival at Victoria Falls Airport you will be met and transferred to your accommodation
- Dinner at the Victoria Falls Hotel.
Day 2: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Today you will take a guided tour of the mighty Victoria Falls
- In the late afternoon you will enjoy a spectacular sunset cruise on the Zambezi River.
Day 3: Victoria Falls to Hwange
- After breakfast you will be taken to Victoria Falls Airport, where a charter flight will transfer you to Hwange Airport.
- Choose between a game drive in the Hwange National Park or in the Elephant’s Eye private concession. Alternatively you can join a visit to a traditional homestead.
Day 4: Hwange National Park
- Today is spent on a game drive in the Hwange National Park.
Day 5: Hwange
- This morning you will go on a game drive
Day 6: Departure
- Enjoy your last breakfast at our lodge before your transfer to Hwange Airport, where you will meet your charter flight back to Victoria Falls.