Priced from USD 720 per person
Sussi and Chuma is named after David Livingstone’s faithful companions and consist of an intimate lodge and two exclusive houses.
The Sussi and Chuma lodge belongs to Sanctuary Retreat and is built directly on the Zambezi River in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park. This unrivalled and exclusive lodge consist of 12 Sussi luxury tree houses that are connected by a wooden walkway. The two private Chuma houses with two bedrooms each, provide private and luxury accommodation amidst Jackalberry trees and Phoenix palms.
Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma welcomes families with children of all ages in our two exclusive family friendly Chuma houses. These exclusive family houses offer two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a spacious lounge and dining area, outdoor deck, and private plunge pool. Guests will have a private vehicle for activities and their own chef offering private dining on their deck overlooking the Zambezi River. Children nine years and older are welcome to stay with their parents in our tree-houses.
This is one of the only lodges in the area that provides guided walks in the area and being located 12 km upstream from Victoria Falls, offers tranquil accommodation away from the crowds.
Why sanctuary Sussi and Chuma?
– Located on a quiet bend of the Zambezi River within Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
– 12 kilometres upstream from Victoria Falls in a remote location away from crowds
– Boutique property catering for individuals, couples and families
– Only lodge in the area able to offer guided walking safaris
– Established philanthropy project at Nakatindi Village