A small group lodge safari, no participation, from Victoria Falls to Namibia, Swakopmund, through Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia
Highlights of the Victoria Falls to Namibia Safari: Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, Caprivi, Mahangu National Park, Okavango Delta, Etosha National Park, Himba Experience, Rock paintings in Brandberg and Twyfelfontein, Swakopmund.
Group Size: minimum 4 people, maximum 12 people
Your journey starts in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Practice your wildlife spotting in Chobe National Park and the outstanding Okavango Delta in Botswana. Continue to the expanses of Etosha for wonderful game viewing. Encounter animated creatures at Cape Cross Seal Colony and experience the breath-taking sand dunes of the Namib Desert.
Day 1: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- On arrival into Victoria Falls, you will be met and transferred to your Lodge.
- This evening you will meet your guide and the rest of the group for your pre-departure meeting
Day 2-3: Victoria Falls to Chobe National Park
- This morning your guide will take you on a tour of the mighty Victoria Falls
- We then make our way to Botswana
- Early for a morning game drive in the Chobe National Park
- In the afternoon we go on a cruise on the Chobe River
Day 4: Caprivi, Namibia
- We make our way into Nambia today
- Camp Kwando
Day 5-6: Caprivi to Okavango Delta, Botswana
- We leave our camp on the Caprivi for Etsha 13, on the western border of the Okavango Delta.
- Game drive in the Mahangu National Park
- The next day is spent exploring the network of water pathways in mokoros (traditional dugout canoes)
- 1½ hour guided walk.
- Guma Lagoon Camp
Day 7: Okavango Delta to Kavango River, Namibia
- Leaving Botswana we make our way into Namibia and head along the Caprivi to Rundu.
- Kaisosi Lodge
Day 8-10: Etosha National Park, Namibia
- The following morning we head off to Etosha National Park.
- We fill the next 3 days with game drives
- Namutoni | Okaukuejo
Day 11: Kamanjab – Himba Experience, Namibia
- In the afternoon we explore a Himba village
- Oppi Koppi Rest Camp
Day 12: Omaruru, Namibia
- After our cultural experience in Kamanjab we head southwards to Omaruru.
- We will stop at local distillery and small wine cellar to taste some of its home-grown produce.
- Omaruru Guest House
Day 13-14: Cape Cross Seal Colony and Swakopmund, Namibia
- We move westwards across the desert plains travelling to Spitzkoppe.
- A walk amongst the boulders to view the ancient Bushmen paintings and engravings
- We visit Cape Cross - the largest breeding place of the Cape Fur Seals.
- Hotel A La Mer
Day 15: Swakopmund, Namibia
- Your journey ends after breakfast this morning.