This lodge safari is structured around luxury…You will not only explore Victoria Falls, but also the flagship national parks of the region; Chobe and Hwange National Park! You will be spoilt with rich nature experiences as well as unbelievable animal sightings….From exploring the Victoria Falls to the teaming wildlife surrounding the African waterholes and rivers, this experience will remain with you forever.
Highlights: Guided tour of Victoria Falls, Full day game viewing in Hwange National Park, Painted Dogs Conservation Centre, Walk to traditional homestead, Sunset boat cruise and game drive in Chobe National Park.
- Interact with and experience the customs of Zimbabweans through the three different non-intrusive but enlightening projects on a Community Upliftment Experience in Hwange.
- Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of the African bush on a walking safari.
- Learn about the myths and legends of the majestic Victoria Falls on a private guided tour.
- The spectacular wildlife of Chobe is waiting to be discovered on game drives and water based game cruises on the Chobe River.
Day 1: Ngoma Safari Lodge, Chobe River Front
- Upon arrival at Victoria Falls Airport in Zimbabwe, you will be met and transferred to Kasane, the gateway of the Chobe National Park.
- Ngoma Safari Lodge
Day 2: Ngoma Safari Lodge, Chobe River Front
- Morning game drive in the Chobe National Park
- Afternoon game cruise on the Chobe River
- Ngoma Safari Lodge
Day 3: Victoria Falls Hotel, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- We make our way to Victoria Falls for a day or relaxation.
Day 4: Victoria Falls Hotel, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- This morning we will take a guided tour of Victoria Falls
Day 5: Elephant's Eye, Hwange, Hwange National Park
- You will be transferred to the Hwange National Park
- Afternoon walking safari on a private concession
Day 6: Elephants Eye, Hwange, Hwange National Park
- Full day game drive in the Hwange National Park
Day 7: Departure
- We will make our way back over the border to the Victoria Falls Airport