Did you know that the Hwange National Park is the largest reserve in Zimbabwe and is home to a variety of wildlife, including giraffes, lions, zebras and about 40 000 elephants?! It is also a protected region for endangered species. The area stretches from sandy dunes and savannahs through to rocky terrain and forests. For these very reason’s we have decided to share this special tour (“Best of Hwange“) with you. This exclusive lodge tour has been developed with lots of passion to include the very best of Hwange…
- You will be able to explore two different regions of Zimbabwe’s biggest national park, experience the remote wilderness and grassy plains of wildlife rich area of northern Hwange National Park as well as the Mopane forest of the eastern region, with excellent game viewing all round.
- Stay in Luxurious chalets on stilts in a private concession, and explore the fantastic and still untouched national park.
- A unique Community Upliftment Experience with local villagers will enlighten you about their daily life.
- Discover why it’s known as “The Smoke That Thunders” on a guided tour of the majestic Victoria Falls. In the evening, relax on a luxurious dhow sunset cruise while taking in the beauty of the Zambezi
Day 1-3: Nantwich Lodge, Hwange National Park
- On arrival at Victoria Falls Airport you will be met and transferred to your lodge in Hwange.
- Spend the next day on a full-day game drive in the Hwange National Park
- Walking safari in Hwange
- Nantwich Lodge
Day 4-5: Elephant's Eye, Hwange, Hwange National Park
- Game drive in the Hwange National Park or on the private concession.
- Or take part in a cultural upliftment project
Day 6: Victoria Falls Hotel, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- After breakfast a road transfer will take you to Victoria Falls
- A guided tour of Victoria Falls
- An afternoon sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
Day 7: Departure
- Depending on the time of your flight, we will take you to the Victoria Falls Airport