Luckily, most of the lodges and hotels in and around Vic Falls are family friendly making it easy to have a child friendly travel holiday! Family travel has become one of the most important ways to teach our kids about different cultures, unique nationalities, wildlife and more. With this is mind you still want to choose the best lodge that offers your kids the freedom to explore and learn in Vic Falls.
These are our top 6 recommendations in Vic Falls:
Questions to ask for a child friendly travel lodge and experience:
Here are some basic and simple questions to ask before you book your accommodation, otherwise feel free to chat to our travel experts – they will be able to advise you on the BEST option for you and your family:
1. Does the lodge allow for kids?
2. Do kids stay for free or pay a lesser cost?
3. Do they have a kids program like a kids club or special kid’s activities at the lodge?
4. What is the children policy?
5. Is it centrally located or located in an appealing area where you and your kids will happily spend hours exploring the grounds and the beauty?
6. Does your hotel offer a shuttle service?
7. Do they offer larger than average rooms?
8. Do kids get their own beds or cots?
9. Do they have family suites?
10. Are the rooms set far enough apart for any kids’ noises?
11. Is there is a fridge to store snacks for your kids as they are always hungry…?
12. Is the hotel close to kid friendly restaurants?
13. Can you children partake on the optional activities on offer at the lodge? For example there may be an age restriction on a game drive…
14. Is there a baby sitting service at the lodge if you and your partner want a few hours alone for a romantic dinner?
We hope you find these tips useful, but rest assured – our travel experts will be able to advise you on the BEST option for you and your family!